Latest news on entering Croatia
The latest news on entering Croatia from the 15th of June are listed below.
For example Slovenia has given the green light to the passage to reach Croatia to guests arriving from Italy.
They also reopened the roads from the small border crossings between Italy and Slovenia and between Slovenia and Croatia, for citizens of the same countries.
The maritime border crossing points are opening
The permanent border crossings of Umag, Porec, Rovinj, Mali Lošinj, Korcula and Ubli are open, as well as the seasonal passes of Umag – ACI Marina, Novigrad, Sali, Božava, Primošten, Komiža, Hvar, Vis, Stari Grad on the island of Hvar, Vela Luka and Cavtat.
There are still 10 states that citizens are allowed to enter Croatia without restrictions and are as follows: Czech Republic, Hungary, Republic of Austria, Republic of Estonia, Republic of Latvia, Republic of Lithuania, Republic of Poland, Republic of Slovenia, Federal Republic of Germany and Slovak Republic.
For all the others there are procedures to follow and plausible and demonstrable reasons to enter Croatia including:
• a confirmed hotel reservation (or other type of tourist facility)
• an annual berth of your boat in a port in Croatia
• a booking for the seasonal mooring of your boat
• a property registered in Croatia in its own name
• a company registered or worked for with registered office in Croatia
• a business appointment with a company based in Croatia
• a family reason (reuniting with parents or spouses or children who are Croatian citizens)
• a personal invitation to a wedding
• a health reason why you go to Croatia (visit to the dentist or doctor)
If you have any doubts or a specific request, you can forward the request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The filling in of the online form where you can enter your personal data continues to be strongly recommended before arriving at the border at the following link:
https://entercroatia.mup.hr/ (find the form also in Italian)
If we could be of any use to you, we would be happy to assist you. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org